Data Policy Text
- We at FutureFit4.me and affiliated companies are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit FutureFit4.me Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
- If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, which includes the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased
- Right to restrict use of your personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please email us at < contact us/EMAIL > or write to us at the address below with such request. We will respond to any requests without undue.
Melanie v. Wangenheim
Senior Manager at FutureFit4.me
Grosjeanstrasse 4, 81925 Munich Germany
Or via our Email: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response and have a complaint about our privacy practices, you can contact your local Data Protection Authority.
WHAT PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- FutureFit4.me collects personally-identifiable information on certain areas of the Site when users, take one of our assessments. The personally-identifiable information collected may consist of information that you provide, such as names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and any other personally-identifiable information.
HOW MAY FutureFit4.me USE MY PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
- FutureFit4.me uses your personally-identifiable information to fulfill your requests for information and your personal assessment you selected. When participating in culture or leadership surveys, FutureFit4.me may collect information about you and certain demographic information pertaining to your employment such as position and tenure. This information will be used to produce reports and consulting services as requested by you or your organization. FutureFit4.me will also use anonymized and aggregated survey response data for research and statistical purposes.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of the Site (your IP address, browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, unique device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms, and other information relating to your use of the Site, browser or device).
We also use various tracking technologies (such as cookies, clear GIFs, and/or pixel tags) to collect data about your use of and access to the Site. Cookies are small bits of information that may be placed on your computer by websites you visit, applications you use, or advertisements you view. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are. Pixel tags generate a generic notice of a visit to the Site. Pixel tags are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track the activity on the Site by a particular browser on a particular site.
- FutureFit4.me does not sell any Personal Data gathered from individual survey respondents and does not share any Personal Data with third parties for their own marketing purposes. Personal Data collected by FutureFit4.me is only disclosed to FutureFit4.me client or as directed by the client in accordance with the contractual relationship, or as otherwise set forth in this Privacy Statement.
FutureFit4.me may disclose Personal Data to business partners and subcontractors, as necessary in connection with the performance of requested services or solutions, or as otherwise appropriate in connection with a legitimate business need (i.e. when registering for a workshop, coaching, etc.).
FutureFit4.me may also disclose Personal Data where required or permitted by law, or where FutureFit4.me believes that such disclosures are appropriate in connection with a law enforcement request.
If you have provided Personal Data to us and wish to limit our use and disclosure of that data, you can contact us using our online contact page./ EMAIL
- Wherever your Personal Information may be held within FutureFit4.me or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. FutureFit4.me uses third-party auditors to verify the security of our systems.
- To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, FutureFit4.me wishes to keep this information up to date. Where we collect Personal Information from you on the Web, our goal is to provide a means for you to update or correct that Information. If for any reason your personal information is inaccessible, you may contact us/EMAIL and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES/ONWARD TRANSFER
- FutureFit4.me shall not intentionally disclose or transfer (and shall take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security, and to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of) your personally-identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of FutureFit4.me ), whether for such third parties' marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following four exceptions:
- FutureFit4.me may disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties in the event that such disclosure is required by the laws, rules, or regulations of any nation, state, or another applicable jurisdiction;
- FutureFit4.me may disclose your contact information to third parties as appropriate for FutureFit4.me to make transmissions or deliveries to you;
- FutureFit4.me may disclose your personally-identifiable information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure; and
- FutureFit4.me may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bonafide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to FutureFit4.me .
- For instances where onward transfer does occur, BVC assures and takes responsibility that third parties properly process personal data of EU individuals received pursuant to Privacy Shield.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
- Futurfit4.me is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
- We are committed to privacy and are actively utilizing current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet. Protecting your privacy online is an evolving area, and FutureFit4.me ‘s Web sites are constantly evolving to meet these demands.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under the following lawful basis:
Processing necessary for compliance with legal obligations